Monday, April 4, 2011

First Review!!!

The first review will be on the e.l.f. (eyes, lips, face) Studio under eye concealer and highlighter. I LOVE this product! It is sooo wonderful! I use the highlighter end more than the concealer but the concealer is nice as well. 
Why I LOVE this product!! 
- Makes me look alert and awake
- it feels like eye cream
- It goes on really smooth
- No glitter chunks
- Very slight shimmer to help minimize dark circles
- white in color so it helps cover any darkness
- wait wait here comes the best part!......
ITS ONLY 3$!!! 
And this is another reason why I love MOST e.l.f. products! They are SUPER cheap! 

Below is my eye with the concealer and Highlighter>>>
The reason this company is able to offer these products so cheap is that they use very simple packaging unlike most companies where you are paying for the container, not the product! Another reason they are able to sell products at a low price is that they dont outsource meaning they make and package and ship the products from 1 place, not 5. So they are in turn able to offer very cheap, very GOOD quality cosmetics! You can get this product at Target or e.l.f. directly who offers some AWESOME deals with shipping and such! Hope you enjoy! 

Have a BEAUTY-filled day!
❤Elise


1 comment:

  1. congrat with a new blog :)
    I just did my first review as well and it was about elf products. I have not tried this concealer and highlighter. I am glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete