Tuesday, April 5, 2011

PHOTO SHOOT!!

Hey everyone!! I am soo excited to share with you these awesome pictures that I did makeup for!!

Aside from weddings, I did my very first photo shoot for print... Meaning that its going to be printed and put on a poster for a night club party or something like that! I am sooo excited because I got the pictures back today! They turned out sooo wonderful! I did makeup on my friend Ashley whom I had gone to high school with back in the day! HAHA She was kind enough to give me these pictures to use for my portfolio! I am doing random jobs here and there pro bono so that I can fill up my port to get bigger and better jobs!! Check them out and let me know what you think!! She looks sooo beautiful and I love how all the pictures turned out!!

Thank you so very much Ashley for helping me follow my dreams and become a makeup artist!! I cant wait to do more makeup for you in the future!!

Anywho I am off to go pamper people at work with my wonderful facial hands!!
Have a BEAUTY-filled day!!
❤Elise

2 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! The makeup looks gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I was very excited! I also booked another event from these photos as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete