Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sigma Brushes!!

I am so excited to tell you guys about my new affiliate Sigma Beauty!! They are the maker of my ALL TIME favorite makeup brushes! They are really amazing! NO shedding with these brushes AT ALL!! They are very affordable and very good quality brushes! I am so excited for the opportunity to help promote these amazing brushes! I feel that they are very similar to MAC brushes but they are a bit more expensive! I really love MAC brushes but I purchased those before I tried the sigma brushes! So in the future I plan on showing you some "dupe" brushes for MAC using Sigma. 


These are the brushes that I own personally and I plan on placing another order very soon! I really have so many favorites that its hard to tell you which ones but these are the ones I use daily and LOVE! 

This was the first order I placed a long time ago and it came with the these brushes and the brush roll (above). 
I have since ordered a few different brushes and some doubles of the ones I use for every look, for jobs, multiple clients, etc.. 
So all in all out of the brushes that I have tried from them I really love the E35 blending brush and the E50 large fluff brush. Those two I use every single day. Even if its a blah day and I don't really "do" my makeup and I just put a bit of powder and blush I use these! 
I think I might be ordering soon because right now they have a deal going, if you purchase $30 or more you get a free gift!! Not sure what it is but I am excited to find out!! :) 

If you are interested in placing an order please click here :


Thanks for Reading!!!
❤Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment